Use the DOI
1. On the article page, copy the DOI link under the publication date.
There is no way to direct link to pages in this database from CUAA.
Instruct users to login in to Dynamed Plus and provide them with the name of the page to search for.
1. Click on “Share Link to this Book” under the cover image on the left side.
2. Highlight and Click Control +C on the keyboard to copy permalink.
Databases: Academic Search Complete, ATLASerials, and more
1. Click on the Icon:
Icon location: the tools menu on the right side of the page
2. HIghlight and copy the link provided in the box.
Example Databases: In Context: Opposing Viewpoints
1. Find The Get Link button on the top menu
2. Click Select, then copy the link