Through one simple search box Primo™ provides instant access to the majority of content available through CUAA’s Library – digital and print, audio and video, single articles to entire e-journals, and every format in between. Search results are delivered in a relevancy-ranked list so the most relevant results appear at the top of the list.
When to Use Primo™
- You want to see if CUAA Library has access to a particular item
- You want to view a wide variety of source types
- Your topic is interdisciplinary (more than one subject area) or you need multiple points-of-view
- You’re not familiar with advanced search strategies
When to Use a Subject Specific Database
- You need to run a very specific search (e.g. a peer-reviewed research article describing evidence based practice, written by a nurse).
- You need subject-specific primary sources.
What does Primo™ Search?
Most CUAA Databases
CUAA Library Catalog
Open Access Resources (Repositories & Web Materials)