Primo does not contain everything CUAA Library owns, and CUAA doesn’t own everything in PRIMO, but we can get you almost anything in Primo.
What is Primo?
- Primo Search is a search tool for most of CUAA on-campus and online materials.
- Search by an item title or topic.
- Includes scholarly, professional, popular, and news sources.
- Includes filters and features to narrow and save your results.
- Login to Primo to renew loans, save items or searches, or request items.
- Request digital scans of print journals or print book chapters in Primo.
Search inside different resource groups, like Course Reserves, EBSCO, Articles, or Everything.
When to Use Primo
- To see if CUAA Library has access to an item
- To find a variety of source types
- Your topic is interdisciplinary (more than one subject area) or you need multiple points-of-view
When to Use Databases
- For a very specific search (e.g. a peer-reviewed research article or clinical guideline).
- For subject-specific primary sources